Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hi Cherie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member colin g's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    A few months ago my girl friends son was talking about the rock band he was in and the talk got round to women in rock and I was tell him about you and the runaways. When I got home I did a search on the net for the band and came across yourself and a few other bits about a flim on yourselfs so I ordered that and got it today. The flim was eye opening and very touching.
    I first saw you in London and you all rocked a wonderful gig that night and that was it I was a fan and in the course of time the band broke up to soon. but I followed you in TV and flim and Beautys Only Skin Deep was one of my most played albums (just got it on CD now).
    For years have not heard anything about you and now thanks to the internet here you are.

    What I would like to say is after I saw the movie and what had happen to yourself I would like to say thank for giving thousands of fans like myself for the few years of wonderful music and so glad that you have turned things around for yourself and you are happy. You will always be the Cherry Bomb to me.

    All the Best Colin

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Colin,
    Welcome to Cherie's board! You are so lucky to have seen The Runaways back in the day!

    Don't miss Cherie's solo CD's and Videos available at her eBay store and check out ChainsawChick.Com! You'll be amazed at what Cherie can do with her chainsaw!!!
    All the links can be found above the list of topics on the main page of this message board!

    She'll always be the Cherry Bomb to me, too BTW!!
    She ROCKS FANtastically!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Colin!
    So glad you found us baby!! Feel free to hang here all you want!
    Kisses,
    Cherie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Colin!!
    I hope you feel welcome here!!
    Thank You for sharing your story!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic